Sunday, June 10, 2007

Why I find time only on Sunday

It seems like I can only seem to write on Sunday, and I'm not sure why that is.

Sure, there is time during the week, but I guess I don't use it as well as I should.

There is dinner, shopping, laundry, homework, dishes, pets, bills... pick one.. not to mention the boob tube. And I'm working on a waking program with my Aunt to help motivate her to move more.

Every other week I spend time with the ladies of my family yacking about this and that.

Saturday's there are often things to do like driving to Everett for a book signing *waves to Pat, Anne, Yasmine and Alexis* and then finding you can't drive your way out of the Everett Mall area without checking the map. It took twice as long to make it home as it should.. I was very turned around, and there was not sun that day. (I couldn't tell my south from east with the sun behind the clouds.)

So today my Ex Roomie called and said she needed some motivation and would I be up for some timed writing. SURE!! After I finish with Capt'n Jack Sparrow, sez I.

We kicked in a little later, and between the research and general goofing around, I managed to put over 1,000 words in the computer today - and that wasn't even editing what was already there! YEAH!!

So Sunday is the day, but if that's the case I'm going to have to put more than 1,000 words per day.

I'm glad the meter moved today, I'll take the progress I can make, and be happy with it for now.

How'd you do today?
4,509 / 85,000
(5.3%)

4 comments:

Aura said...

Woo hoo! Way to go on the pages girl! I put 220 words in, but I cheated. Part of that was already written and just inserted in the appropriate places. I think I probably wrote about 1,000 new words of that 2200. Anyhow, progress is progress, that's what I say. :D More words this week!

Lesa~Dragon said...

I'm wondering if it was 2200 or 220... and now do you make 1000 from 220? Doh!

Thanks, and WTG on your words too.

It will be difficult to write every day, but I know it's what I have to do, even if I have to rise at oh fuck it's early to do it.

Aura said...

Duh, didn't even realize the 220. No wonder you were confused! Boy that extra 0 makes all the difference doesn't it? Obviously it was too damn early to be writing. LOLOL

Lesa~Dragon said...

Giggles... if you say so!