Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy "D" Day to Me!

Today is the one year Anniversary of my Liberation... that is, the day my divorce became final!

It seems like so much longer, but only 365 days have passed. I imagine the length of time from initial filing to signing has something to do with that, but I was shocked yesterday when I realized today was the day.

I'm not sure what I'll do to celebrate, perhaps this weekend I'll do something wicked, but for now - I'll just sing a little song!

Happy "D-day" to me!
Happy "D-day" to me!
Happily Divorced and now I'm a Dragon Day!!
Happy "D-day"
tooooooo mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Thank you. Thank you, very much. I'll be here all week! ~ Grins ~

6 comments:

Aura said...

Weeeeeeeeeee! One year of freedom as a dragon! Woot!!!! Go celebrate BIG!

gapey said...

Congratulations hon! *HUGS*

Pandora Wilde said...

WHOOHOOOOOOOOO!! Liberation day is da best!

Lesa~Dragon said...

Many thanks!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lesa,
I am a voice from your past. I hear you are looking for me. From what I've viewed on your blog, I'm intrigued to know more about your current life. I used to call you Pope.

Lesa~Dragon said...

Ohhh... I know you!
I sent you an email just yesterday (Monday) but I was sans blog all weekend... dang.

I'm looking, yes - let's be in touch!

Pope! Hee hee, I remember that - and I think it would still apply!