Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag! I'm it! Now you're it!

SIX THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY-- Tag, now you're it!

Lynnette Baughman author of Love with a Welcome Stranger is blogging and playing tag at Authors and Books.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snow flakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes, silver white winters that ... wait, that's not quite right...

The Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. (Check, double linkage!)
Write down six things that make you happy. (Check see the list below, in mostly no particular order.)
Post these rules. (Check)
Tag six others. (Check! x6)
Notify me that you've tagged six others--or not. (The mail is on the way, check!)
AND please check out the websites of the folks I TAGGED -- see the links below.

I did them a little out of order but here are the folks I've TAGGED!! (who may not have already been tagged *wicked giggles*)

Elizabeth Darvill
Kate Diamond
Strategerie at The Little Pink Clubhouse
Aurrora St. James
Emma Pedersen

My Six Happy things...
  1. My family and friends, all of them. Thought they drive me bonkers most days, I don't know how I could live a day without them.
  2. Sad songs, which seems weird, but I'm often happy that person is 'not me' but also I have had music help me through some of the worst times so I can find happiness again.
  3. Chocolate - this may be cheating but I don't dare.
  4. When the "Ah Ha!" moment finally comes on a problem I've been noodling for days!
  5. Using video hack and slash game to take out my frustrations, and being happy afterward!
  6. Reading and/or Writing (come on you knew it was going to be here, don't look so surprised)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's up little naughty dragon girl!

Anonymous said...

I love some sad songs too. Except that Christmas Shoes one. OMG let me jump off a bridge. Like really, if she's dying she's going to want new shoes. How about a vodka to numb the pain?

Anonymous said...

Love sad songs and chocolate. Mmm...chocolate.

Kate Diamond said...

Yay! I met your blogging meme challenge... and then I added your blog to my link list!

Lynnette Baughman said...

Lesa, thanks for your kind comment about my book on Authors and Books. I'm working hard on the third one set in that little town in Montana, and my prodigious forward momentum came to a sudden halt two days ago. There is no motivation for the bad guy (ex bigamist husband) to go to that town. He's on the run. Why go where someone might logically look for him? SIGH.
So I've had to back away and rethink my plotting. DOUBLE SIGH.
Lynnette

Lesa~Dragon said...

Emma - yes I am, but YOU like me that way.

Shelli - YEAH Vodka, I'll drink to that!

Kate - you're sweet, thanks for playing along.

Lynnette - you're wicked to tag me but I appreciate it all the same. I'm actually hoping to buy your book at ECWC this year (HINT HINT) at the author signing!