Monday, August 27, 2007

Madness, Mayhem, Minneapolis and Manuscript pages

Madness - Neeper fell off the bike a couple weeks back, broker her arm and had to have pins put in to hold the bones in place. It's tons of fun wrapping the arm and cast in a plastic bag so she can take a shower. She starts 6th grade this year, which means Junior High or Middle School in our district. Today Dub took her to orientation and picked up her schedule. It's going to be an iteresting year.

Mayhem - Seattle traffic, Airport Security and waiting in line. I missed a 7 AM flight to Minneapolis this morning, and waited on standby until finally being assigned a seat on 10:30 am fight. My own fault, yes, but security was wicked busy taking 55 minutes or more to move thru the line. BLICK. Next time I'm taking the shuttle - that way I KNOW I'll make it.

Minneapolis - I'm here in Little Apples for a few days, which means I might actually accompoish some bloggin' since my evenings will be mostly free. We shall see how it goes. There are supposed to be big nasty thunder storms this evening - and I'm not really looking forward to that. These storms could be filed under Madness or Mayhem - but we'll leave them here for now.

Manuscript Pages - for Aura that is.. calling you out girl. This young lady is supposed to be writing 90 minutes each day this week. I've already called Mario and left a message on his cell phone - and the house phone - to let him know you're supposed to be writing and that he needs to help you out by blocking the card sites. Ok, I didn't mention that yet, but it could come to that if there are not some serious page reports happening this week. I'll be working on mine when I can, and I'm setting myself a goal of 10,000 words for the week and holiday weekend, Lofty - yes, but it can be done. Are you up for it?

Later gators - I'm going to have drinks with a work buddy.

1 comment:

Aura said...

But but but... the aliens made me do it! Or rather, they KEPT me from doing it. Or perhaps there was some sort of vulcan mind meld happening that I couldn't. Or perhaps it was all that weeding...

*sigh*

OK, I'm a slacker. I admit it. Going to go pretend I'm writing for 30 minutes... :P