Sunday, May 20, 2007

Not your average name TAG!!

Shelli tagged Aura, and Aura tagged me to write about my random facts and habits.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes:

1. My cats eat plants, so I don't have any in the house.
2. I have a pool table in my living room, and a TV in my dining room
3. I buy books without reading the blurb on the back because I like the cover or title.
4. I have lots of hand written notes, but nothing typed on my book - YET
5. I would rather buy new tools than new clothes
6. My garage is full of stuff I really don't need but can't part with just yet
7. As a rule, I don't like me-me posts
8. is my favoite number


Since one must tag.. I will tag the following:







Sadly, I can think of noone who would respond to the tag... (that have not been tagged already). So I choose to end the game here.

2 comments:

Aura said...

And what a grand place to end it! Good post, LD, I enjoyed it! Especially the part about the cats. LOLOL

Shelli Stevens said...

Ha that's a great list! I don't have plants because they die in my care. :|