Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cat Electric...

One of my cats, Duz, has found a hole in the top of my computer monitor. All the cats like to sit on the monitor where it's warm, but Duz has decided it would be fun to dig round inside to see what treasures might be hidden in there.

When the monitor is turned off, which was most of the time until recently, I didn't think it was a huge issue - though I discouraged it when I was around to see.

This afternoon, I've had the monitor on and several times I've had to 'remove the Duz' from the warm spot because of his treasure hunting. I'm afraid he's going to find something to connect a claw with and will be jolted off the desk - not to mention short out the display.

I'd love to have a flat screen, and appreciate the Duz for his willingness to help with that, but can't afford the trip to the vet that would certainly follow.

1 comment:

Aura said...

LOLOL I can just see the Duz treasure hunting. Thanks for the laugh!